Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Sunday January 17, 2016 at 16:42
DIRTE
February 2005
On January 17, 2016 at 08:30, Mr. Stanley said...
Well, I would describe the Ferguson protests as justifiable rage over blacks being killed by police at an alarming rate.

If I were black and from there I'd be very pissed also.

These idiotic boy / men hillbillies should all be behind bars. If they were black - they would now all be 6 feet under.

...So did you read the link I posted? How is government oppression acceptable by one standard but not by another? The Ferguson protests are based off of a criminal thug who attempted to disarm a police officer and presumably kill him with his own weapon after a routine stop because he fit the description of a perpetrator who robbed and bullied a convenience store owner which is on video tape.

Congratulations though you went from "retarded" to "potato" with that perception. I believe that any common sense you potentially had has completely escaped you to the point that regardless of the facts you will argue your point of view till you are blue in the face because you sir, are an idiot!
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed with the things you didn't do than by the things you did… Explore. Dream. Discover" Mark Twain, 1879

Hosting Services by ipHouse