Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday January 16, 2016 at 16:21
Volt
Lurking Member
January 2016
Thanks for the reply buzz.

I did forget to mention the outdoor remote works flawlessly, both on the outside and inside tv's.

When the delay occurs, I'll press a channel I want to view, hit Enter and then the tv will show the new channel I chose on the header but it will continue to show the existing program. Then 10-15 seconds later it will change to the chosen channel. This doesn't occur with the DTV or outside remote. Or at times I'll hit "Watch TV" on the remote, it will turn on the tv, DTV console but not the Denon. Sometimes the picture will come on but not sound.

It's very random in the specific issue but something screws up enough to be very annoying.

It sure seems like a problem with the remote itself but my guy swears he's been using them for a long time, even uses it himself, without seeing the remote itself be the problem.

All IR windows are covered with the FR tabs. Though as an experiment to see if it was the DTV console that was the problem, I removed the FR tab on the DTV console just enough to where both the DTV and RTI remote would operate the console. DTV remote worked fine, RTI still had issues.

Sure seems like a hardware problem but I'm not knowledgeable enough to make that call.

If I were to change brands, your recommendation?

Hosting Services by ipHouse