The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Wednesday December 9, 2015 at 12:43
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Yep. Somehow I was not able to find that. The one thing I've disliked about Yamaha products has been the small crucial notes! I have no excuse, though -- it's right there on the page "Controlling Zone2."

On December 8, 2015 at 21:55, MNTommyBoy said...
I'm still wondering what else is hooked up in the system!

This was an update of a system I did about eight years ago. It's got a new TV, BD player, AVR, and cable box. He chose to keep his CD player, though it's got the same 5 CDs in it that he had when I wired it; his VCR, though it eats tapes; and his turntable, which is connected through an outboard Phono Preamp

Finally a Yamaha problem ;) I never touch those things!

I don't understand why you would never touch a product where you are AMAZED to hear that one of them has a problem, especially when the problem turned out not to be the product, but the installer! Wouldn't that instead be a reason to abandon all other brands? Oinkyo, Disintegra, Denot and Marnatz come to mind.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse