Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday December 5, 2015 at 12:15
pajr2179
Long Time Member
March 2013
Hello,

I currently have a completely programmed URC-MX950 with MRF-250. I recently bought a Lutron Caseta plug- in wall dimmer to control the lights in my living room. I like to call it my theater room because that is where all my gear is located. Caseta is a closed integration system, but apparently supports Harmony remotes according to Lutron tech support. My end goal was to have my URC-MX950 take the place of the Pico remote, but I am finding out that it is impossible. So here are my questions...Can anyone recommend a Harmony remote that will match the functionality of my MX-950? If I purchase a Harmony Remote is there a way to transfer the programming to the Harmony without starting from scratch? Do Harmony remotes have to be programmed by a dealer to purchase (like URC)? URC sent me the editing software and I was able to program myself. Or, is it cheaper and less confusion to simply exchange the dimmer for an in wall IR dimmer and pay an electrician to perform the work? I am intrigued by the Smartbridge Pro, however.

Thanks!

Pete
Pete

Hosting Services by ipHouse