The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday November 10, 2015 at 21:39
subwoofer
Long Time Member
January 2010
A very old subject I think, but new to me. I have an XPC-RC01 remote for accessing media center on my windows 8.1 HTPC.
I can't seem to capture the codes with my MX-3000 and make them work. I understand there is an enabledebounce setting in the registry that might need to be reset to a 0 from a 1, but I can't find that DWORD. I get to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\ but can't find Remotes listed.
Am I hunting in the wrong place?
I've tried the pre-programmed codes in the library using AUX\Microsoft\Library#1 and all the rest of the libraries and they don't work either. The XPC-RC01 remote works fine, but I can't get ANY response from the MX-3000.
Any suggestions???

Update:
I did find Remotes under the following: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da

I edited the enabledebounce to a zero and restarted the computer. Still no activity with the library of Microsoft codes.. I'm baffled..

Really, nobody has any ideas? I'm sure with all the awesome talent that uses these forums, somebody has crossed this bridge successfully.

Last edited by subwoofer on November 11, 2015 14:00.

Hosting Services by ipHouse