The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 167 made on Monday November 2, 2015 at 10:03
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On November 1, 2015 at 19:24, simoneales said...
I accept the bulk of this statement as it pertains to Syria and ISIS. Nobody is saying Obama is perfect or that the right decisions are always made. This one was an enormous screw up for sure. There does however seem to be a long tradition on both sides of American politics to attack other countries in the name of America "and her interests". Every president must have his war. It certainly seems like this saying is true. At least to the rest of the world outside of the united states.

Considering the history of Australia and the treatment of the Aborigines, you're like the pot calling the kettle 'black'. Locally, Australia has been less than civilized until they gave up treating the indigenous people the same way the Native Americans were and they have been a strong ally to the US and other countries, but don't pretend that Mother England didn't do worse than the US over the centuries and your country still bows to the Queen. Like the US, I would imagine that not everyone is in love with the leader, though. England was one of the largest empires in history and you want to point fingers at the US?
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse