The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 166 made on Monday November 2, 2015 at 09:53
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On November 1, 2015 at 22:10, pilgram said...
Its been said many times.
If you make guns illegal,only criminals will have guns.

Is it really all that hard to understand???

Am I missing something here??

It can be boiled down further- if a criminal, bully, anyone in power meets enough resistance, they won't be successful. If enough criminals fail at their usual operations, they'll do something else. If someone stands up to a bully, they'll stop- might not be immediately, but that does get their attention. Done it, the problems ended. If enough criminals hear that people are defending themselves at a high level, they'll move on to the next easy target and places where people aren't allowed to carry look like a good place to start. Well, if we were just in the "let's talk about gun-free zones" stage. I don't like the idea of armed guards in schools- I don't think it should ever be necessary and I think the schools should be able to remove students who look like they'll cause problems that are serious enough that others will be harmed. The PC crap is making this very difficult and when the school psychologist has to watch how they describe the student in order to avoid a lawsuit, they may as well go home because their assessment will not help. If the threats come from outside, it means that society is broken and the lack of discipline/parenting has caused it. The ones who weren't disciplined are running things now and it's only going to be worse until people stand up against it.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse