The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 121 made on Sunday November 1, 2015 at 02:38
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On November 1, 2015 at 02:35, Fins said...
What? So you are admitting you've got nothing and are trying to figure out how to get yourself out of this conversation.

At the risk of getting my unwanted nose chewed off again. PeterN's point looked good to me. Correct me if i'm wrong Peter but it looked like you were trying to say America should stop trying to butt into other countries business like Syria for example. Don't like the government there? Treat it like a nail and hit it with your big military machine (the hammer).

Now this one is a particularly good example of Uncle Sam sticking his nose where is doesn't belong. Instead of launching all out war on Syria, uncle Sam gave weapons to, funded and trained the rebels to overthrow the government, who once they had plenty of cash and guns, went on to become Islamic state and a problem for everyone.
Then Uncle Sam pretended to care but took minimal action as they felt that the toppling of the regime was still the primary goal and it took the Russians to stand up and with the blessing of the current legal government of Syria and start obliterating the shit out of IS. There are many examples over the years but as a general rule, if US soldiers are standing on sand, mostly they probably should not be.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse