The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 75 made on Friday October 30, 2015 at 17:38
jesterselv
Long Time Member
August 2009
I used to be a member at an indoor range (rifles/handguns only) and even in the "Member" section I always kept my eye on other members and the staff.
I've since joined a local NRA sponsored Fish and Game club for way cheaper ($140/yr). No additional fees, I get a key to the gate, I can bring up to 4 people with me, there's two ponds to fish on, skeet, target stands, no age restrictions, ranges that go from 25yd to 400, hunter/bow hunter education classes, friendly people, dedicated staff and volunteers, built on 83 acres that abuts 70+ acres of conservation land, there's plenty of land to hunt on, and you can even camp there if you want provided you get approval from staff first. It's awesome. You just have to be an NRA member and pay yearly. There's a wait list now, but there wasn't 3 years ago. It's very lenient with its rules, you just have to be respectful and follow etiquette. Tends to keep the riff raff out as it's a bit more family oriented. I would suggest a Fish and Game club over any "range".
"Those who sacrifice liberty For security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse