The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 48 made on Sunday October 11, 2015 at 15:12
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On October 11, 2015 at 10:05, Archibald "Harry" Tuttle said...
Don't forget the tens of thousands of vehicular killings of totally innocent people each year. lol

Vehicular "Killings".

What are you saying? That these vehicular killings were murders? 82,000 shot dead since Sandy Hook alone. That is enough people to fill a football stadium. Next time you go to a game take a look at that mass of humanity, and then imagine them all dead lying in pools of blood and brain matter.

in 2012, 5 of my friends were having a nice quiet breakfast at my neighborhood cafe. In walked another "regular" of the cafe. He was pissed because the waitress dissed him the day before. So, this a-hole pulls out two 45's and shoots my friends point blank. Brains and blood everywhere. 4 of the guys died instantly. The fifth guy lost his tongue and jaw. It was over in 5 to 10 seconds. These people were fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers. Their families and friends are forever changed and traumatized. All because some dick, with a gun was "upset". He legally owned the guns, even though he had a history of mental issues.

Now, you tell me how great guns are? What are they for? Killing. That's it.

Don't EVEN tell me that if any of these guys were carrying, this would have been averted. They didn't have a f*cking chance. Not a chance. Imagine sitting at the cafe breakfast bar on a sunny morning, reading the paper, doing the crossword puzzle, discussing Sunday's football game, telling jokes, talking shit... and a "regular" walks in, greats everybody, then pulls out two guns and shoots everybody at the breakfast bar point blank, in the head, within seconds. Imagine the carnage.The Seattle police said it was the most grisly crime scene that they had witnessed. I still go there every morning for coffee and breakfast, and every afternoon after work, for a drink. There are still a lot of regulars that go there, that knew the victims, and there are a few employees who worked there before the massacre.

They are all affected - forever. For the worse. My friend Larry, was the guy that threw a couple of bar stools at the shooter, before he fled the scene. Larry saved three lives, as those the people were able to leave the cafe before being shot.

I was on vacation in South America when this happened, otherwise I could have been one of them.

A man with guns did this. This was no car accident. This was a pre-meditated killing. Brutal and ugly.

These people left behind loving mothers, fathers, sons, daughters and friends. They are all changed. They all have nighmares, and visions of what happened. A lot of them have severe PTSD. They always will.

Have you ever seen what a headshot does to a person? The carnage. These guys heads were basically blown apart.

You still think guns are cool?

Then you are a f*ckin imbecile.
Google "cafe racer shooting".

Now go play with your guns. I hope you get your rocks off.

Last edited by Mr. Stanley on October 11, 2015 17:54.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse