The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Friday October 9, 2015 at 03:37
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On October 8, 2015 at 23:09, Archibald "Harry" Tuttle said...
You could do the same nonsense with auto accidents. Where's your outrage at the senseless mass vehicular homicides?!

You're pathetically paranoid.

You can't possibly compare deliberate gun deaths against deaths in auto "ACCIDENTS" as you put it yourself.

In that list were 1598 accidental shooting deaths,

How many children under 11 were DELIBERATELY killed by car? There were 1628 children under 11 Deliberately killed by gun.

The gun is the easy assault weapon of cowards as they don't have to get hands on like with a knife or bare hands, just pull a trigger from a distance and know it will be effective. This is one of the reasons that getting rid of the guns works. People think twice about killing someone when they have to be more involved in the killing and might also have a fight on their hands.
My family has some personal experience with bad gun experience too. My Mum was raised on a farm in Kenya before leaving for England to finish her education at 17. At the age of 15 and again at 16 she was shot by her own father (my grandfather) who thought someone was breaking in during the night. He never shot another person other than her. She was also almost shot by her brothers who started using the outhouse for target practice without checking to see if anyone was in there. In both cases men making assumptions with guns in their hand fired upon their daughter and their sister. People with guns in their hands can be deadly , even if they are not dangerous people normally.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse