The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Wednesday October 7, 2015 at 09:33
ayham_e
Lurking Member
January 2013
Thanks all for sharing your great comments. We strive on your feedback to make our products better.

I will address a couple of comments shared here:

1- The handoff between multiple APs - please be on the lookout for more news on this front later this month. Our team has worked very hard on enhancing the handoff performance knowing it's a pain point dealers want to address.

2- Cloud features via OvrC - we will continue to enhance the experience on OvrC for Araknis products and the roadmap is very exciting to say the least. We will demo some of the new features at CEDIA so please stop by and check them out.

@longshot16 - please shoot me an email ([email protected]) so I can get you on the beta list for our upcoming 500-series AP. I'm sure it will blow your WK-1 out of the water :)

@3PedalMINI - we have made some hardware changes since your beta unit, the available firmware on the website now (1.0.3.5) will work but the upcoming firmware in the next 2 weeks will not. Let me know if you want to swap your unit. As for AirPlay issues for APs, we have fixed them in 1.0.06 FW as longshot16 mentioned

@faster48 - glad to hear everything is working as expected

@ichbinbose - please reach out to me ([email protected]) to chat about what you would like to see changing

@lippavisual and @GLS - please be on the lookout for more updates on this front.

@Fins - glad to hear everything is working as expected. Please make sure to send any suggestions/recommendations our way!

@KeithDBrown - more exciting news coming on Araknis/OvrC front!

@Mario - I know you've been discussing with Ajit your suggestions and comments. Please keep them coming. Everything we received from dealers gets evaluated and discussed internally. I think you will find some of your suggestions implemented in the next router firmware.

Thanks again for your thoughts. If you have any suggestions or you want to be part of our beta program, please reach out to me.
Ayham Ereksousi
Networking Category Manager - SnapAV
[email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse