The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 69 made on Friday September 18, 2015 at 14:08
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
I'm sorry, Indigo, but that post has the hallmarks of Mac's description of a spammer. Post 13 at [Link: remotecentral.com] says, in part:

On September 5, 2015 at 01:28, Mac Burks (39) said...
(Mac talks about introductory remarks, then:)

The next bit of suspicion was spelling/grammar.

Note the perfect spelling...caps on the I (but) then the "i am from asia or russia" grammar...

(So, grammar or spelling mistakes; see Indigo's post)

"just to say a hello" and "all the member of this forum".

(Not a phrase one finds in English, according to Mac. "just to say a hello" is not standard American English but surely understood in places that speak English differently from America. Compare to Indigo's
"Please be more considered and set aside sometimes to present issues you have"

and
For the heck of it, may be take sometimes off to spends that time in Tibet/Himalaya Buddish temple. Instead of fantasized on those coconut skinned Brazilian chics which properly never came to your reality.

That sentence of Indigo's makes a complete mockery of Mac's statement:
English speakers who can spell and use punctuation also know how to phrase sentences properly. No one says [cites clumsy English, probably from non-native speaker of English.

Nobody here would seriously think that Indigo is a spammer, but a new member who started out by saying a hello is suspect!
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse