The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 37 made on Thursday September 17, 2015 at 00:23
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
The real terrorists are the bigots and racists and white supremecy groups. ISIS hasn't cut off any of my neighbors heads here yet, or shot up schools.

Mexicans have not threatened me or my loved ones... they just do our dirty work, for cheap, send money back to their families and loved ones, and work their asses off because they cannot collect welfare. Welfare is mostly collected by souther white trash.

Meanwhile, I sit back and watch the frustrated Conservatives, tryiong to do everything in their power to sabatage Obama.

Ben Carson is black, but I guess since he is a Republican, it's OK? But Obama???? Nooooooooo. Hes an evil Democrat. A muslim, a Libturd. Well lets see... Bin Laden is dead, Saddam Hussein was captured, we are getting out of two wars, the stock market is up, gas is cheap, he has spent less than the last three presidents, unemployment is down, he averted a massive depression / recession, he saved the auto industry... I know the Conservatives here will dispute all of this... Most importantly he is not a bible thumper, believing Gawd will fix everything. Bush said God told him to invade Iraq. Oh, and you still have your guns, and he did not send you to the Walmart stores in Texas and lock you up.

What have the Republicans done for the middle class in the last 10 - 15 years or so that benefits us??? NOTHING----N O T H I N G, so why do people vote against their own best interests? Low information.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse