The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 35 made on Wednesday September 16, 2015 at 21:42
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
Mac, I have few friends and customers who went to Iraq, thinking they were doing the right thing only to come back, totally pissed about being lied to, and injured permanently and or having serious PTSD --- all so Cheney and Halliburton could earn billions. Two of my son's friends never came back.

It was clearly an effort to do an Oil Grab, being they were sitting on 27 Trillion dollars of oil. Bush and friends had arranged oil contracts there with about 25 to 30 oil companies.

It all contributed to one of the biggest money drains and sh*t storms for the U.S. since Nam, where I also lost a few friends and many of my friends came back totally screwed-up for life.

Bush commented that Gawd (GOD) told him to wage war there.

This is why I am so fearful of some bible thumper like Cruz or Carson or Huckabee in the presidential race, although they have zero chance of winning. That's one thing in Trumps favor---he is not religiously brain-washed, but I would fear what he would create for us as a president.

To see guys here saying they are buying ammunition to protect themselves from the government???

Shades of Jade-Helm.

Idiocracy abounds.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse