The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Wednesday September 16, 2015 at 02:59
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On September 16, 2015 at 02:10, pilgram said...
Obama can't make intelligent decisions so whats the difference?

His decisions are great but congress is in the way because hes black.

The Iran deal was a GREAT deal for Iran. Give them more borrowed money from China to complete their nuclear agenda sure helped world peace And our budget!

The bulk of the money being talked about isn't a check from the USA. It's frozen assets and stifled opportunities caused by the sanctions.

Think about your neighbor walling you into your house because you have a gun. Your neighbor has 2000 guns but doesn't trust you. This is what the "west" has done to Iran.

Then lets say they take down the wall they put up so that you can go to work. This is where the billions of dollars come in.

The ONLY people benefiting from this treaty is the West because Iran will have nuclear weapons whether we like it or not. This treaty is the last ditch effort that probably wont work anyway but it at least gives us something to point at when the historians are deciding who caused the destruction of the entire middle easy if the west continues to F around with Iran.

Thinking that he could blame the Benghazi disaster on a U tube video????

Why so much focus on Benghazi? Don't republicans care about the hundreds of others?

Anyone with ANY common sense didn't buy that!

How big of a list do you need to show his incompetence?

List 5 things.

I could fill a few pages.....but then......I pay attention to this stuff because I care about this Country.........I'm pretty sure that you don't!

List 5 more.

Just had to share my thoughts!

List 5 more.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse