The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday August 26, 2015 at 12:55
Darnitol
Universal Remote Control Inc.
June 1999
I don't usually speak up specifically to represent URC because I joined Remote Central years before I came aboard at URC, and I like being part of the community here. In this case however, I'm going to chime in:

Installers ARE the custom installation market. URC builds the tools those professionals use to deliver incredible experiences to their clients. We do everything we can to give them excellent training and tools, but it's the installers who take a customer's needs and desires and turn them into magic.

So yes, find a great installer with good references. Be comfortable with the company and the people who will be in your home. Check out systems they've already programmed. A good friend of mine has said that the highest form of customer satisfaction is a referral. If your neighbor is happy with their installer, there's a good chance you will be too.

You and your installer will be in a professional relationship. Find someone you trust, who impresses you. You won't be disappointed.
I'm a member of the Remote Central community, just like you! My comments here are my own, and in no way express the opinions, policies, or plans of Universal Remote Control, Inc.

Hosting Services by ipHouse