The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Wednesday August 19, 2015 at 23:48
Daniel Tonks
Wrangler of Remotes
October 1998
Okay. I really didn't want to step into this, but I feel I have to.

First, please let's stop the inflammatory posts related to the recent incident - and this goes in both directions.

Mr. Stanley, your posts here are not appropriate, and you know it.

And everyone: regardless of how you feel about a member or a situation, many of the posts in other threads have crossed the line, and I'm disappointed in the behavior I've seen. This is a community, and while disagreements and arguments are inevitable, insults, name-calling, abusive language and derogatory posts in general are never to be tolerated, no matter the situation. It's far better to post nothing at all.

Second, Mr. Stanley: please understand that I am not biased for or against you. However, based on what I've read, I honestly don't know what to believe. Please take that merely as a metric of how you have handled this incident as seen by an outsider to these threads, which - if as serious as indicated - can only be described as "poorly". The power is in your hands to either change that, or to stop provoking further responses like you are here.

Either way, I don't want to see any more about it. If you have an issue with that, send me a PM or an email.

Thanks for your understanding.

Now, please shift this thread back to the OP's topic!

Hosting Services by ipHouse