The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 31 made on Wednesday August 19, 2015 at 19:06
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On August 19, 2015 at 18:56, juliejacobson said...
I had meant to comment earlier:

If Mr. Stanley's post is legit, then shame on you doubters. If his post is not legit, then shame on you anyway. If the latter, then he is calling out for some kind of help from a community that he clearly views as family.

He didn't ask for any support. He posted. 3 people asked him for more information...trying to offer support. He ignored them and posted random nonsense 2 days in a row. When those people continued to press for information he got angry and posted a "little message" to everyone.

He deserves support in either case, or at least he deserves to be ignored. What good can possibly come of being mean to a vulnerable colleague?

Ask Mr.Stanley. So far hes the only one being Vulgar. I normally ignore him when he goes nuts but in this case i'm not letting him off the hook because he called me out.

I don't need to talk to his boss. His story iscompletely fake. This drama queen would have been allover the message board if this really happened. Keep in mind we are talking about a guy who was roughed up by conservatives on election night yet has no photos or a police report.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse