Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 83 made on Friday August 14, 2015 at 22:20
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
Bruce,
It's true that there are a few people who appear to be enjoying giving you a hard time and some are are pretty much acting like self righteous bullies. However, in this instance you are completely capable of providing the proof that could put all this to bed with the single click of a button on your facebook account by making the post about your brother public.

Here's how to do it.
At the top of your post underneath your name is the date. To the right of the date is a downward facing arrow that when clicked will open a box that allows you to select who see's that post (only that post). Just click "public" and you are done. After that just post here that it's done and all the doubters will be able to see for themselves.
Given that you already posted your facebook page for everyone to look at (even if they couldn't see it), this clearly indicates that you have no objection to people seeing it and therefore have no reason not to make this one post public.

Over the years I've never attacked you or called you a liar so you have no reason to dig your heels in and not take my advice. If you fail to do the slightest, simplest thing in order to silence the doubters then you very much make it look like they are right. Everyones actions leave impressions and you are currently leaving a big one right now. No-one else but you can alter this.

For the record, it's very ironic that this thread got hijacked to a political debate.

Simon.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse