The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 65 made on Friday August 14, 2015 at 15:41
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On August 14, 2015 at 15:04, radiorhea said...
Cruz all the way. The ONLY non-Washington candidate that actually has a clue. I like all of the things that Trump is saying, but he is too far out there to REALLY make a difference.

I know, let the flaming begin, but the guy is REALLY smart, and the only one bucking the established politicians.

I laughed and laughed when trump said he was running, Honestly Hearing the buzz around younger establishments (Chipotle, Bars Etc) alot of people have their eye on him. There were two lesbians at Chipotle for a lunch date last week that said they were all for Hillary but they sincerely were talking about voting for trump because they were both underemployed, hundreds of thousands in debt and hate that Obama has lied to the people about promising jobs. By the end of their conversation they convinced each other they would vote for trump because they felt he had the best resume for getting jobs back, Jobs is the buzz

Personally I think he's a clown BUT over the last week watching him on various news cast's hes grown a pair and is starting to act "presidential"

Personally Im a Rubio fan but his poles keep slipping...Cruz will not get my vote, neither will the crackhead rand paul, nor will huckabee. I like Carson alot, but not sure he can pull it off.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse