The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Thursday August 13, 2015 at 22:19
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On August 13, 2015 at 22:12, Mac Burks (39) said...
Stop sending me private messages.

Here is a short little recap of what happened this week. Sometimes i wonder if you are capable of remembering what you say so here goes....

Here you post about how unusual this is and how you reported your brother missing.

Here 3Pedal asks you to post some information so that someone may be able to help.

Another member who will actually be in the area posts the same thing.

Your next response in this thread ignores both of them and goes on to tell yet another far fetched story.

3 Pedal asks you what gives...why are you ignoring him...why aren't you trying to help him help you.

Your next response ignores him and you post about yoga pants. You want to know what i think? i think you read the earlier post from 3 Pedal about wiring up a yoga studio and i think your brain fabricated a scenario that puts you in the middle of a story about yoga pants. I will bet you read about a burst water pipe at some point too.

Your butt hurt...i get it. But please don't act like everyone is pulling this out of their @ss. Your behavior invites it.

Sorry but if my sibling were missing i would walk away from my life and assist with search and rescue and when everyone else gives up i would be out there wearing holes in my shoes until i found them. I sure as hell wouldn't be taking time to post about funny beer theft and yoga pants.

Just to make sure he sees this!
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse