The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 26 made on Thursday August 13, 2015 at 22:16
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On August 13, 2015 at 22:12, Mr. Stanley said...
For posting about my brother, and having you jerks attack me for it? Unbelievable.

You are making this up. You are being attacked for your behavior. Not for posting about your brother.

There have been many guys here over the years, who have had serious illnesses, family members who have passe away, kids or partners who have fallen ill, and did I accuse them of making it up, making joke, challenging them on it?

Probably because they responded to people vs posting about beer and yoga pants while ignoring them.

As I mentioned in my PM to you, feel free to call my boss.

I really cannot believe how you guys are reacting, and sorry to go off, but I am very angry with some of you. I think you would feel the same if you were in my position.

I actually believe you on this. I think that you are incapable of understanding why people are behaving the way they are towards your abnormal behavior.

Also do a little research on how FaceBook works. I dont provide access to my more personal posts to non-FB friends, and I am not about to change that. I had a few FB friends from RC who started posting deragatory stuff there so I deleted them...So for the very last time, Fins - call Ann. I gave you the number.

What Bruce means is that when he posted his anti-lesbian hate i called him on it and he blocked me.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse