The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10,065 made on Wednesday August 5, 2015 at 19:51
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On August 5, 2015 at 17:08, Hi-FiGuy said...
What happened to "No More Roommates"

You don't take your own advice?

[Link: remotecentral.com]

After the last two total disasters, I told myself---NO MORE! Then this one came along, and stresses it may be temporary... SHe's not a slob, quiet, and well educated ---has a great job bla bla bla --- SO, I told myself "You only live once, give it a try"!

I know, I know... but this person is a best friend of a best friend. I told her, I'd give it a shot, but it would be on a week by week basis... plus she's kind of cute, no boyfriend, likes to do stuff with me, and when we first went out she was pretty uhm, FRIENDLY (still is)... 8>) And the best part, she LOVES football and shares my same sick and twisted politics! 8>)

NOW HERE IS THE PART THAT MIGHT PUSH FINS AND RADIORHEAA OVER:She is from Missouri... one of her favorite things to do when she lived back there, was to go out into the country and "shoot sh*t up"! SHe convinced me we gotta do this! (I did when I was a kid during my summer visits to South Dakota)... So, looks like I might get converted into a gun-guy (sort of)!!

My son has more sense than me.... When he met her, he kinda understood why I let her stay there ---- but later he texted me the "definition of insanity"---"where you repeat the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome!"

Women, cant live with them, cant live without them...

Last edited by Mr. Stanley on August 5, 2015 20:15.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse