The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Saturday July 4, 2015 at 15:36
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
I cant really tell if Trump is as disgusting as he seems sometimes. Yes i know he has a huge fragile ego and he gets into twitter wars with random tv show hosts and makes himself look like an ass frequently...but thats just Donald being Donald.

Back in 2006 or 2007 i heard him talking about negotiating with oil companies for per gallon pricing for the US market.. "why should the biggest market just pay whatever they tell us to pay? We should negotiate a better deal.". When i heard that i start thinking "holy crap this guy might actually win...we could really use a hard hitting business man with some balls"...but then he spent the next 5 years looking for Obamas birth certificate.

So hes either a crazy nut job who has no business in the oval office or he would actually a great GOP candidate but he thinks he has to pander to the wing nuts or hes just playing a part to stay in the news. He lost Macy's? Like he gives a shit. Miss USA stepped down? So what? There are a million other pageant girls willing to take the job.

Hopefully hes just playing a part to stay in the news. Otherwise we really need to leash him when hes in public to keep everyone safe.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse