The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,911 made on Thursday July 2, 2015 at 23:37
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On July 2, 2015 at 14:18, Audiophiliac said...
What did you do with all the wires?

In the picture before the TV is hung you can see two support (behind the lattice) This is to obviously to support the weight of the TV since the lattice isnt strong enough. I have the wires routed behind the supports and down the left post. Sucks for the neighbor but my clients cant see anything! (its neat on the backside)

On July 2, 2015 at 15:50, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
Did you really need to ask THAT question, ROOKIE?

Nice job on the trellis. Maybe you should try to become a carpenter.... LOL

Im only showing my rookieness by asking that question ;)

Thanks man! I really do enjoy carpentry, I often wonder if this industry will drive me to be a carpenter ;) Im fortunate though to be able to use a little bit of my hobby in the day to day life, Love when I have clients like this that give me free reign!

On July 2, 2015 at 13:58, Zohan said...
That's nice man. I am doing something similar in 2-3 weeks. What type of wood did you use, that doesn't look like typical cca?

I love the wood motif, my client likes white pvc to match his fence but im going to see if I can talk him into wood or at least a mixture of both.

Thanks! It is just number 2 grade cedar (wanted to match the existing structure). Posts are in the ground 3 ft each with 6" of gravel. I also applied this to help prevent (or slow) rot [Link: amazon.com]

I love cedar so I was excited to get todo this and not have to deal with the PVC stuff (HATE THAT STUFF) But there is nothing classier then cedar and white! maybe you could do both?

On July 2, 2015 at 19:58, juliejacobson said...
Really sweet! Let us know if you want us to feature it in CE Pro. Ping me at [email protected]

Thanks Julie! Definitely! I have a semi Professional photographer coming in to get pictures of past jobs, Ill have him swing by here to get a few good shots!
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse