The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Friday June 5, 2015 at 14:59
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
Having been brought up in the era when: "The customer is always right" way of thinking... Its refreshing to be able to "fire" the occasional customer. I've only had the pleasure a few times... but it is satisfying, plus it is an opportunity to protect one's dignity.

The argument against it (Like Rob's) is valid to a point... but sometimes a client will throw up red warning flags from the start, and with some of those it is better to cut bait, and let your competitor deal with the BS.

Yeah, you run the risk of getting a bad yelp or two, and yeah, a few bucks---it depends on how hungry you are...

Cant tell you how many times I got involved with high maintenance clients and saw all of the warning signs, but always would tell myself (aw I can turn this situation around!) --- Me bad! Doesnt always happen.

Speaking of Yelp... that is kind of a joke... YOu can take the finest, best run business or restaraunt etc. and you may see mostly all 5 star ratings, but then there are always a few 1 stars. Can't keep everyone happy, right?
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse