The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday June 2, 2015 at 22:29
PSS
Select Member
December 2002
Wondering what you guys are using for parallel off site DVR recording. I searched here and found some old posts but checking what's available today.
I have a situation where a contractor that gives me a decent amount of business is remodeling a rural house in the Los Angeles mountains and kids (we're assuming) are doing some vandalism. So we put in a few cameras and stashed the DVR in the attic of the garage with some boards over it, etc.
Well, the a$$holes broke in and stole the DVR and an Apple Extreme I set up so he could check the DVR footage on site. They didn't do any more damage than needed to get to the DVR (trashed a door and jamb). The place isn't drywalled and is a tinderbox if they screw around and leave anything flammable behind.
He's trying to get Time Warner to install a cable modem so then I can set up an offsite recording. As you see it has to be live offsite recording in case they steal it again, etc.
I was told that Eagle Eye Networks does something like this. I checked and gave my info and now have to wait for them to contact me.
So, what's out there?? I found older posts saying the ICRrealtime did this and possibly Digital Watchdog.

Hosting Services by ipHouse