I used to use Epoxy with Tapcons. They worked great. Then I had to take a 60" LG plasma down that died and replace it with a new Sony. The Sony mounted at the bottom of the TV and the LG was at the middle. keeping the mount on the wall in the same spot brought he TV down 4" so the TV was .5" off the mantle. So we had to move the bracket on the wall up. Guess what we coudn't get out? The Freaking tapcons with epoxy. We ended up having to use an angle grinder to grind off the heads of the Tapcons. Also, at a bar, we had to mave a TV we hung from a slab ceiling with a peerless ceiling mount. Again couldn't get the mount off the ceiling. The bar said it was OK to leave the plate on the ceiling. Never used epoxy again. One of the contractors commented saying that silicone works better than nothing and is alot easier to break free if you need to get out the anchor. He also said he drills a test hole first to see how the mortar and brick react. Sometimes you have to drill one size smaller than the Tapcon calls for. Also, he said if the hole gets to bog get the ground off Romex and stuff it into the hole until it is a nice fit. We have been doing what the contractor has said, and I haven't had a single problem in about 4 years.