The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 97 made on Tuesday April 28, 2015 at 19:06
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On April 28, 2015 at 18:57, azag said...
I just stumbled upon this thread because I too am looking for the accelerator software after misplacing it among the numerous other junk in my office. Regardless, the entitlement of you pricks is priceless. Its no ones fault but URC for making their software easy enough for a 3rd grader to use.

You all are acting like because you install fences for a living that no one else should be able to watch a youtube video and install their own god damn fence. How about you be good at your job and sell your experience instead of trolling the forums 24 hours a day? Maybe than you would make an honest living.

How about a big fat F u buddy!!! You are asking for software that you are not entitled to NOR allowed to own. Will see if we can figure out who your dealer was because if he gave you the software, he just lost the line. You don't even know what the hell you have. You have an MRX10 and a MX780. The two don't work with one another you jackass. You are not even smart enough to learn what products you have, what works with what, and which software works with which products but have the nerve to come here and call us names. Go take a long jump off a short cliff.

Hosting Services by ipHouse