The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Wednesday April 15, 2015 at 19:11
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On April 15, 2015 at 19:02, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
I find it funny that everyone here ASSUMES that the "think people" will now only make 70K.

That's a good point. The article sure convinced me, since I only read it once, that everybody now makes $70k.

Mr. S, I still wonder what you'll do with a mail guy who's making $70K per year, who has a crappy attitude because people who think they're worth more treat him like crap, yet he won't quit the job because he can't get anywhere near this amount of money for a similar position. I say again, everything he does will poison the atmosphere at that place. And there will be plenty such people.

We're not living in a cynical world. We're living in a world with real people who have real incentives to earn more by working hard, learning, advancing... why would the mail room guy have any reason now to better himself? Be real!

Oh, Bruce, how I hope you will still be ready to comment on this company in a year or two when the backfire has blackened the faces of everyone in the company.

How is it even possible that this particular artwork exists? It's not exactly a blackened face after dynamite goes off, but it sure as hell applies! Cracks me up!

A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse