The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday April 1, 2015 at 20:30
weiner
Lurking Member
April 2015
As great as this site is I couldn't find a manual for this nexxtech 4in1 universal remote. All other manuals point to a P button. This unit does not have one. Finally after days of searching I found the instruction on a french website, and voila it works. I figured I would give back and share my findings for others who need it.

PROGRAM A NEXXTECH REMOTE CONTROL 151826A

Auto code searcher

1. Manually turn on the device you want to controle.
2. Press and hold the device key you want to program. While you're holding down the device key, use your other hand to press and hold the remote's POWER key at the same time.
3. Wait until the remote's indicator light comes on and stays on. Then release both keys.
4. Point the remote directly at the front panel of the device you want to control. Press PLAY on the reomte and wait 5 seconds. The remote is testing a batch of 10 codes on your device.

DID YOUR DEVICE TURN OFF?
YES : Go to step 5.
NO: Press PLAY again. The remote tests the next batch of 10 codes. Keep pressing PLAY every 5 seconds until your device turns off.

5. When your device turns off, press the REVERSE key on the remote and wait at least 2 seconds. The remote tries the last of the previous ten codes.

Did your device turn on?
YES: Press the STOP key. You're done! You've programmed this device key.
NO: Press REVERSE again. The remote tests the next code in the batch.
Keep pressing REVERSE every 2 seconds until your device turns back on. When it does, press STOP.

Note: If you accidentally press the REVERSE key after your device turns on, press the FORWARD key. Then, wait two seconds to see if your device turns off again.

Hosting Services by ipHouse