Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Friday March 27, 2015 at 00:36
bcf1963
September 2004
On March 26, 2015 at 21:07, Mr. Stanley said...
I define myself nowadays by whom I have for friends, and my love of family and friends... not what I do or material things that I possess. It always kills me when I run into some guy I worked with years ago, and they slip in the question..."So, what are you driving these days?" I always hated that question. Judge me by my car... yeah, right! Cool. 8>)
I have a great son, brother and GF. Thats all I need. Hell even the ex wife and I are still friends, as is her new husband.

You shouldn't let people like that bother you. Money and things do not equal happiness.

A new expensive car is not all that. Something you enjoy is a better investment in happiness. A restored 60's muscle car, or a classic like a Falcon can be better... but you need to choose something you're passionate about and enjoy. It may not even be a car. For example I love my Pinball machines, and because others can tell I genuinely enjoy them, that comes across in a positive light.

What matters is that you're enjoying yourself. If you're getting that done, you won't care so much what others think of you!

Last edited by bcf1963 on March 27, 2015 01:08.

Hosting Services by ipHouse