The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Thursday March 26, 2015 at 21:17
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
We can be as artistic as we want, but we need to want to do it that way.

For me, doing the same thing day after day, system after system, TV after TV- it's too much like factory work and I did that once. I could have made more money working in a factory, but I'd have become so bored I probably would have wandered into traffic and been hit by a car. On purpose.

I'm a fan of technology but not of useless gadgets. I'm a huge fan of manufacturing things so they work well, for a long time, without having to deal with a lot of BS hence, much of my frustration. I just downloaded the Sling app to my Roku and I'm watching the Badgers play UNC without cable/satellite or U-Verse, so I'm pretty happy at the moment. I'll build things for my clients, refinish wood cases on equipment, build speaker stands and other things just to make it different from what other people have. Some of them like custom furniture and other items and I don't really know of anyone else in this area who does that for theirs.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse