Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9,391 made on Wednesday March 4, 2015 at 02:09
Hi-FiGuy
January 2004
I know my previous post was not multimillion dollar install in some big ass mansion. I know it's commercial setting.

But I tell you what, I have been trying to get into this industry for a long time. I have been basically laughed at and told this bullshit or that. I know my abilities and my passion for the A/V World and will not be denied.

We walked into this place to discuss a phone system upgrade (primary business) and they started talking about the things they wanted to do and I spoke up like a boss and said no problem we can do it.

Walked out of there with the job, Three TV'S hung with HDMI extenders, Distributed Audio System with Paging priority,4 in ceiling and 7 wall mounts speakers, installed 11 surveillance cameras with 4Tb PVR and built out the rack.
I have Direct TV coming out Thursday to do there thing then final trim out on the rack (will post pictures of the final rack clean up next week.

The clients love it, happy as a pig in shit.

I sold it,designed it, installed it and trimmed it out myself. Freeking proud of the whole process and the smiles on the faces of the owners and employees was pretty damn satisfying.

I have gone out of state looking for work in this industry and been shut down.
I did have one offer from a member here (you know who you are) but unfortunately it geographically /timing didn't work out, but I appreciate it and still may wind up in your state.

So I know this not the most amazing thing you have ever seen, but up untill that day with the exception of hanging TV's, I have never installed any of those systems. None, ever!

I can't thank Fred and his favorite supplier and Jeff at Zektor enough for the help in the process.

I also thank you chuckle heads because I picked up a thing or two hanging out here for 10 years!

[URL=[Link: s703.photobucket.com]][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

Hosting Services by ipHouse