The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Friday February 27, 2015 at 15:53
scruff
Lurking Member
February 2015
Make sure to do your due diligence and read how this company responds on the internet to anyone making complaints. they will treat you exactly the same as a customer.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH "THE ANTENNA GUYS" or Geoff Tebbutt (owner/installer) under any conditions. RUN, Fast and Far away from these guys. I did business with them based on a referral and all I can say is W-O-W.. just WOW.

1. Try calling any of their http://www.theantennaguys.com/ contact numbers. I dare you. You will soon find out that all the numbers listed are rarely answered and are usually directed to a personal voicemail. The best part? The outgoing voicemail message. The owner states that he is terrible at returning calls and not to bother leaving a voicemail (email only!)!!!!! Ummmm WHAT????? Well at least he's honest. They rarely return your calls. You will spend a ridiculous amount of time searching for them like the police on the hunt for an escaped convict.

2. No Show - No call - No service - No explanation. They will call and leave a message about the date when they are supposed to arrive to install, but they will not provide any time (or time range). You will take time off work and wait for them like a loser and no one will show. This will happen several times over (3 times in my case). When you finally get a response after calling multiple times (via email of course) they will not offer an apology, just a new date. Guess what? They won't show yet again.

3. Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. DO NOT PAY IN FULL. They will drop you like a hot sack of shi* after payment. Why bother with customer service once you have the money right (note: I paid in full prior to the install date)?

You will hear every excuse for non-installation. Make sure you get everything in writing. You will need it for the Better Business Bureau submission or small claims court. It defies explanation how people in customer service can tell you over the phone that they will call you back, or show up for a scheduled service, and just ignore you for days on end until YOU follow up. Even if you are upset beyond upset ... and make that clear.. you will not get an appropriate response.

4. Good luck to anyone foolish enough to do business with these guys

Hosting Services by ipHouse