The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Tuesday February 24, 2015 at 01:32
BrettLee3232
Long Time Member
December 2009
On February 7, 2015 at 12:07, mdeligny said...
I myself was going to see about getting a pro remote since I wanted to change to something different from URC. I've always programmed my URC (MX880) just fine. Then soon as I read that another "elite" remote control company doesn't include their software turned me right off. In my opinion the only reason why a remote control manufacturer does this is so they don't have to spend money on a larger support staff for the users that need the help. There is a real easy way to resolve this problem. Supply the software to the customer, but make sure they are aware there is a charge for support. $59 min and then how much ever more time it takes to resolve ending even sending a service tech out to fix. So that would even benefit the local installers.

A professional should be programming anything above a harmony. To much to go wrong with the end result. Manufactures don't want their product to look bad because an end user can't program it right so they bash it online & to all their friends.

#hireapro
Knowing that Gold went up a few K makes me think "well now I have to do a better job on selling more equipment".

-Me... Jan. 2014

Hosting Services by ipHouse