Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday February 11, 2015 at 05:54
Nick-ISI
Long Time Member
September 2004
Hi,

I have two older Crestron based sites that are still using analogue video distribution (PVID). HDMI devices are using HD Fury units to convert them to component.

Both clients are looking to replace these with digital systems, and whilst I would normally just convert them to DM systems in these cases it doesn't really stack up.

Both clients have in excess of 12 sources, but only 6 or less displays. one site has two sources located remotely from the rack. All in all to go to a 16x16 DM chassis and then use remote transmitters for non rack sources etc. just becomes total overkill (and there is no space in the rack for a 16x16 chassis anyway!).

Having looked for alternative solutions I came across Just Add Power, and it looks like a very workable solution for what I require.

Can people who have used this system provide me with feedback on how you found it in terms of operation, picture quality, reliability, switching, etc.?

TIA Nick
What do you mean you wanted it on the other wall - couldn't you have mentioned this when we prewired?

Hosting Services by ipHouse