The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday February 3, 2015 at 23:33
leerph
Lurking Member
February 2015
Hi all. Building a new addition onto the house and have gotten permission from the wife to go crazy in there. I want to do a multiple tv setup with a large TV in the middle and 4 smaller ones around it. Then use a projector with a motorized screen as well. I have been researching the best way to control all of this in an easy package and I am stumped. Ideally I'd like to use 1 brand of TV. I know that logitech was making remotes with rf control that could control each tv independently even though they use the same remote frequencies. I plan on having an htpc in there running media center and then using 4 xboxes or ceton echo's to feed the other tv's. So basically I need 1 remote that can control each TV as well as the htpc and the xboxes (which would be sharing the same remote frequency). Is there currently any solution for this? I see pics of these awesome setups online and thy all seem to be using some sort of ipad app to control everything. Is that the way to go and if so, can you point me in the right direction? Do I need some sort of home automation box like a crestron to pull this off or will a fancy app or remote from logitech be able to handle this. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Hosting Services by ipHouse