The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Tuesday February 3, 2015 at 11:53
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On February 3, 2015 at 10:32, NEZBO said...
This is the same issue we are having with Onkyo AVR's. We havn't sold one in 2 years and have a 100% failure rate. Onkyo is supporting fixing the audio amp problem but it requires us to go to the house, put in a loaner and have the customer ship the bad unit to be repaired. 3 days later they call us and we come back and install the repaired unit. We charge a 1 hour service call for both trips. People are still pissed. Maybe we shouldn't charge anything.

Customer says, " what are you going to do about it?" We always say we are at the liberty of the products warranty and the product to do its job. I am honest with them and tell them we no longer sell that product and do what we can to take care of the client. 5 AVR's last month with issues. This problem is costing our company thousands of dollars. Providing a loaner, not charging to get the product fixed, but charging to install repaired unit. Is this unfair? I had to have our loaner repaired just to have a loaner.

Maybe they should pay for the service call when we're supporting THEIR crap.

Nahhhhh!
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse