The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Friday January 23, 2015 at 14:31
STEVECDI
Lurking Member
April 2007
Shaner, thanks for the help, but I guess I didn't communicate my issue clearly. As far as creating the buttons themselves, I am creating them exactly the way you described. I am not creating them with any text on the button itself. Just adding an image to one of the blank buttons from the program's graphics. When I use the technique from the original post, everything works great. The folders appear along with the other folders in the program, the buttons work exactly like the standard ones, you can just drag them over and it will import both states. Here's the problem: when you drag over the standard buttons the default text settings (at least in my case) are Trebuchet MS Bold, Color:white, size:15, justification:bottom, and whatever the name of the button is appears in text on the button. When I drag over one of my buttons the text settings are Arial Bold, color:black, size:10, justification:middle, and no text appears on the button. I am wondering if there is any way I can get it to where it imports the same text settings on my buttons as changing a bunch of text settings every time I import a button becomes tedious and time consuming. If you or anyone else for that matter have any insight on how to do that it would be appreciated immensely. Thank You.
Steve Ogar
Custom Design and Installation
PH: (636) 532-0500 FAX: (636)532-3554

Hosting Services by ipHouse