The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday January 8, 2015 at 22:56
In North-West Brampton, ON
Long Time Member
February 2009
I know in the past that (for whatever reason) some distant U.S. stations become difficult to receive in the winter months. Think I remember hearing the low temps actually have something to do with it... but for some reason this week, the last 2 days at least, I have not been able to receive NBC 2.1, or 2.2, or 2.3 which - even in winter - are typically reliable channels for me. What is strange is that my TV signal meter is showing pretty consistent signal strength of 35-45% except the screen remains completely black. In comparison, the six Ion channels (51.1-51.6) which typically vanish on me during winter, show very little-no signal strength on my meter with the screen displaying a broken image for a split second before signal returns to <5%...

Anybody else been encountering issues with 2.1-2.3? I started glossing over some recent posts about changes and just hope the OTA ride isn't coming to an end...
DB8 antenna, CM 7777 VHF/UHF pre-amp; working beautifully with the ATSC tuners in our 46" Sony XBR4 LCD and 65" Panasonic GT50 plasma.
*Now receiving 25 unique and reliable OTA channels ;)

Hosting Services by ipHouse