Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Wednesday December 10, 2014 at 20:54
vwpower44
August 2004
We sold Jamo for about 15 years. Great Box speakers, Kevalr Arch Speakers were great, great company to deal with. Got bought by Klipsch and everything changed. went from about 300 skus to about 60 skus. The most expensive bookshelfs they sell now are like $400 a pair....pretty weak.

We then made the transition to Boston acoustics. Again, great speakers, great rep, bought by D&M, rep quit, speakers never showed up on time, everything always was 2-weeks out. They must have hired some old RTI guys. Stuck it out with Boston for about 5 years until they royally screwed me over and cost me a builder account that sends me 100k in business/year. I will never say anythign nice about Boston...they flat out lied to me, I told the builder, then I looked like an ass.

We then bounced between Canton, Klipsch, Proficient, Episode, etc....never being happy.

Paradigm is locked down in my area, so they weren't letting me on. The only decent one left was Sonance. We have been doing them for about a year. They have been great, rep is great, product is great, only beef is they don't make a bunch of bookshelves or towers.

We still use Canton for box speakers and Sonance for Architectural and outside speakers. Since we only sell about 4-5 jobs with box speakers a year, it's not a big deal to buy then from Canton. I really like the Canton speakers, and think certain models sound stunning for the price.
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish...

Hosting Services by ipHouse