The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Thursday September 25, 2014 at 18:47
bluesmaker
Long Time Member
November 2007
On September 25, 2014 at 17:03, Ernie Gilman said...
Very Funny. I'm sorry that you had occasion to know this.

A guy says he must have a great-looking butt because every time he walks away from talking with a woman she says "what an ass!" Yeah, that kind of experience.

Don't be sorry for me Ernie. I was 18/19 years old in a tropical climate with the most beautiful beaches and women in the world. USAF working on fighters for the 17th Air Force, Wild Weasels (google it). I spent one and a half years over a three year period, two separate tours, 1971-1973.
Pattaya Beach in the Gulf of Siam is an experience you would never forget. Prostitution is legal in all of Thailand and is considered a good profession because of the money made, and the girls (two dollars for all night) are checked weekly by doctors. Thai "Budda stick" is one Baht, 5 cents, a fifth of liquor is a dollar fifty on base at the NCO club and a pack of Marlboro is 25 cents, and the Thai tribute bands in the clubs were as good as any. After a twelve hour day on the flightline, I would go downtown and get a two dollar massage at the Holiday Inn massage parlor, eat the best Thai food in the world, and then hit the clubs. Five bucks would make for one hell of a night! You would have been lucky to experience anything close.

Hosting Services by ipHouse