The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Saturday November 23, 2002 at 23:10
Mike Keith
Lurking Member
November 2002
That’s great Lyndel, I'm glad to see someone take this great program to a new level. just a suggestion for a more configurable and less editing after compiling is to add the capability of (or remove should I say) all Track #10 to have a separate configuration, as the Sony Mega Changers only want the 10/0 button for the #10 track instead of +10 then 0/10 which is what happens now. This is essential if you break down the disc to the Track's. Also a customizable Alphabet page would be nice, thanks to your "Track" code my SNL Jukebox works wonderfully, but I have to go through my entire list and remove all the +10 on every track #10 then reconfigure the Alphabet page to add a Program, Clear, and Check button. Another neat thing is to add Make all the Favorites list work so that it will program the entire disk but the nifty Track command needs to be replaced with the Enter Command since you cannot have one set of codes on the Favorites list and another set of commands on the Main list. Anaway even if none of this ever gets done I’m still very greatfull for the continued development of this very useful program.

Hosting Services by ipHouse