The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday September 16, 2014 at 11:05
jimstolz76
Loyal Member
December 2007
We have to service a house that has a small TC system that has all current equipment. However, we are not TC dealers. I got the Accelerator software from URC control room, and it appears to be fully functional, but I'm not sure what we're going to be walking into when we go to fire this thing up.

The system consists of ~6 TKP-2000's, MRX-10, an SNP-1, a DMS-1200, an MFS-POE8, and an iPad app, which has been wiped (iPad was factory restored). No handheld remotes at all.

The system only does Audio, and I believe only used audio streams from the SNP-1. We powered the system back up and the keypads came on and the GUI was still there, but we're not sure what happens when we go to extract programming from the system, change Pandora credentials, or go to get the iPad app reinstalled, etc.

We're lucky in that the guy who bought the place is the person who disconnected all the equipment, so we know the only thing that has been done is the cable boxes were removed and network equipment disconnected. All the TC equipment SHOULD be plug and play, we hope.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Hosting Services by ipHouse