The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 50 made on Friday September 12, 2014 at 17:24
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On August 11, 2014 at 22:39, internetraver said...
Or they are the people that have fought and sacrificed for the rights and principles this country was founded upon!

Or they are just criminals. Seems to me that there are two types of people who don't want to regulate (training/licensing/registering) gun owners/purchases.

1.Criminals.

2.People who say they are not criminals...but have no problem breaking the law whenever they see fit.

Wait a tik...that means there is only one type of people who don't want to regulate gun owners/purchases.

Criminals.

Why stop there Mac?

Lets start injecting infants with tracking systems against their will, against their parents will.  Better yet inject people with pills filled with arsenic..... that way when people get outta line all it takes is a button press by the people in control to shut them down forever.  Sounds way easier than tracking every gun purchase in every city in every state in the country...... and the Constitution doesn't say anything about "just in case arsenic injections"....... how could the average citizen fight that!  How about track every keystroke, every site, every phone call, every destination people take in their car......... oh wait, those last ones are already happening.

So to you...

When someone says "People should be trained/licensed before being allowed to own a gun and they should register their firearms.

Is the same as...

Injecting infants with tracking systems...against their will...

Or...

Injecting infants with doomsday big brother arsenic nano caplets...

I'm assuming you've never served for the freedoms of this country?  You never had to put your life on the line for the rights of American citizens whether you agreed with those rights or not?

If you are as patriotic as you are inferring here maybe you should want to make it more difficult for these "bad guys" to get weapons. Making it easier for them to get weapons seems very unpatriotic to me.

The current system makes it so that anyone with a few hundred bucks can go buy a brand new firearm in any of our glorious 50 states...illegally. Are these the bad guys or are these the patriots who are fighting for freedoms? I call them all criminals.

If the day ever comes when 3 or 4 bad guys try to hurt you, your family, or those you love, you're going to wish the Government hadn't past the laws that limit your magazine to 5 rounds........cause bad guys don't follow those rules!

Limited to 5 rounds? So now you are basing your argument on something that doesn't even exist yet and probably never will. I have 19 round magazines for my 9mm's. I got them at gander mountain. They shoot plenty hard/far/enough to stop the bad guys.

Forcing people to register and be responsible for dangerous weapons is not the same as limiting magazines to 5 rounds.

"There's no such thing as gun control.... only people control" - Dan Bongino

It's a lot easier to control people who don't have unregistered/untraceable/illegal guns. ~Mac Burks
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse