Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Friday September 5, 2014 at 17:48
bcf1963
September 2004
On September 5, 2014 at 17:03, Fins said...
Do you know how many times he has posted the story about this cafe racer shooting? He wasnt even in the country when it happened. IIts gotten to be like Tania Head.

Now he has a new story about the place, but still starts it off with the old story like he has never told it before.

Starts it off with the old story like he has never told it before? Really?

Is the part I've highlighted in yellow the part which you're complaining about, where he starts off by telling the "old story like he has never told it before"?

On September 5, 2014 at 13:30, Mr. Stanley said...
Was watching the football Game last night having a leisurly brew at CAFE RACER in Seattle. This is where 5 people were shot two years ago by this crazy person...
Anyways sitting there, and in walks this crazy guy brandishing two large kitchen knives spouting off a bunch of crazy talk. I called 911 and a bunch of police and SWAT members chased him 15 blocks shooting rubber bullests and trying to taze the guy before they caught him! Everybody at the Cafe thought..."Here we go again"...

I guess in your not hugged enough mind, 14 words and some elipses for punctuation count as telling it like it was never told before. Sheeesh!

Hosting Services by ipHouse