Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday August 30, 2014 at 19:20
Zohan
September 2010
On August 30, 2014 at 12:44, King of typos said...
Ok guys, I’ve made a decision to leave my current job. I haven’t done it yet though. I would like to be hired full time with someone here in Connecticut before I give the 2 weeks notice.

I realize that I didn’t post much about myself, like my back ground and what not. So here goes…

I’ve graduated from Grasso tech in Groton in 98 from the electronics class.
I also graduated from Ridley Lowell in New London in 2011 for a electrical course. Where I should have my “class time” in to satisfy the state for a C6 or E2 license. Already talked with the state on this, just need someone (you) to be my sponsor. To start my hands on side of the apprenticeship program.

I’ve also been helping my parents with rentals that they had since I was a child. Until they got rid of them, oh about 15 to 20 years in drywalling and what not.

I’ve been dabbling in electrical and electronics for many years. Done some house wiring, in the rentals and other places.

My current job allows me to work on some component level replacement. However it’s been only one day a week as the person who’s been teaching me only works with me that one day.

Recapped hundreds of CAT-5 ends at work over the years. Soldered hundreds of connections, as well as re-pinned molex connectors.

Working in confined spaces, attics, crawl spaces and such are not a problem for me.
I recently helped a good friend of mine install a roof fan, so roofs aren’t a problem either.

Fluent with Mac OS X and Windows.

Basic WiFi, Ethernet networking.

I appreciate ya’ll looking at this and I welcome some sort of talk for an interview.

You may PM me or email me, the email is in my profile.

Thank you,
KOT

Good luck man. If I needed another guy, and I was in CT I would definitely give you a shot

Hosting Services by ipHouse