Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday August 22, 2014 at 15:43
sanderheijnen
Lurking Member
August 2014
Hi Guys,

I have a question about controlling a pretty specific device with my Logitech Harmony ultimate (hope it is ok to ask it here):

I have a special so-called 'auto-masking' home theater screen. This is a screen which can be automatically (electrically) adjusted to custom pre-defined screen image height. My screen [Link: takeoffmedia.de] is using a 'Image Screens' labeled Elro remote controller [Link: postimg.org]. I had to program this remote myself (this took me forever to do this but eventually worked out for me ). I now have FIVE custom programmed image heights which I can access by pressing the UP ARROW on my remote and press this untill I get the height I want. When pressing the UPPER ARROW on the Elro remote I just look at the Elro remote and look when the wanted screen program lights up (you can see the five leds). Once it is on the one that I want to use I can press the MIDDLE ROUND button on the Elro remote. My screen then adjusts itself to the screen height I programmed into the remote.

So........ the Elro remote uses a 868 mhz frequency [Link: postimg.org] and I just bought this [Link: klikaanklikuit.nl]. This device is compatible with 868mhz and converts an IR signal to the needed RF signal.

My question is if I can control my screen with my Logitech Ultimate and IF i can control it if I am able to select the custom programs that I learned to my original Elro remote.

Hosting Services by ipHouse